Whether you are selling your property or looking for a new home, I am ready to assist you. With over 30 years of business experience, the local knowledge of a 16 year resident of Monmouth County and community involvement, I will put my knowledge, skills and resources to work for you.
Prior to my transition to real estate, I was a General Manager of Global Accounts for a premier firm in the Business Technology and Services industry. I apply this sales and business experience to exceed my clients’ expectations and provide the highest level of service and professionalism.
Education and Credentials:
• Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Agent
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors
• Member of Monmouth/Ocean County Multiple Listing Service
• City University of New York - Queens College - BA
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Multiple President Club Sales Awards
• Red Bank Regional High School PTO - President 2012-2014
• Parent Volunteer: RBR VPA, School Improvement Team, DEAC, Markham Place School
• Clean Ocean Action
Traveling, golfing, skiing, reading, wildlife, meeting people and discovering new things. I have visited many corners of the world, both on and way off the beaten track.